Publicly Available Course Materials
- Intro to R Playlist on Youtube: this is a selection of pre-recorded lectures for a semi-flipped CPSC 292 class which introduces students to R. Captioned in English.
- Example of a contract-based grading scheme is available in the CPSC 292 Fall 2021 Github repository.
- Syllabus which contains the contract and labor based grading scheme.
- Sample student contract
- Course materials on Github. These include syllabi, lecture notes, assignments, and other materials.
Courses Taught at Chapman University
- CPSC 292 – Introduction to Exploratory Data Analysis (Undergrad)
Description: This is an introductory computer science course taught in R.
Fall 2021 Github Repository
- BIO 440/440L – Marine Biology with Lab (Undergrad)
- CS 510 – Computing for Scientist (Graduate)
- CS 710 – Advanced Data Visualization (Graduate)
Courses Taught at New Mexico Tech
- BIOL 351 – Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIOL 351L – Anatomy & Physiology I Laboratory
- BIOL 352 – Anatomy & Physiology II
- BIOL 352R – Anatomy & Physiology II Recitation
- BIOL 389 – Evolution (co-instructor with Dr. Ben Duval)
- BIOL 489 – Evolutionary Biomechanics
- BIOL 491 – Optimized CT for Invertebrates
- BIOL 501 – Graduate Seminar: Understanding Math in Biology
Courses Taught at Univ. of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MATH 233 – Multivariable Calculus (UNC-CH)
- MATH 564 – Mathematical Modeling (UNC-CH)